- Fee:NPR 731,500
Eligibility Criteria for M. Sc. Medical Biochemistry in BPKIHS
Any candidate who has passed MBBS, BDS, B. Sc. in life Science with Chemistry as a separate subject, Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (B. Sc. MLT), B. Sc. Chemistry, B. Sc. Biochemistry, B. Sc. Veterinary from College/ Institution recognized by BPKIHS, having age less than 35 years are eligible to apply.
However, age limit for candidates working in the relevant field is up to 45 years.
Generally, new admission for M.Sc Medical Biochemistry in BPKIHS is opened in the month of June and entrance exam is conducted on July/August every year.
Structure of the entrance examination for M.Sc Medical Biochemistry in BPKIHS:
The Entrance Examination will be of 3 hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 single best responses multiple choice questions carrying 200 marks covering the subjects as given below. The question paper will have two parts; Part I having a weight of approximately 40% & Part II having a weight of approximately 60%. A master merit list of all candidates who appeared in the entrance examination and scored at least 40% marks (cut-off mark) will be drawn.
- Part - I Contents: For all M. Sc. ProgramsInformation Sciences, Essentials of Biostatistics and Basic Research Methodology, Applied Sciences, General Knowledge and English.
- Part - II ContentsFor M. Sc. in Anatomy/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Physiology Applied Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Physiology (Approx. equal proportion from each of these disciplines).
- Bachelor's degree in related subjects or B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology or BMLT or B.Sc. Laboratory Medicine, MBBS/BDS or its equivalent.
- Registered in respective professional council
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break.
|10||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||12|