The Master of Information Technology (MIT) at Purbanchal University is an advanced degree that focuses on the integration of Information Technology and possibilities, giving IT workers the ability to comprehend technological difficulties and integrate IT basics.
The program's objectives include making graduates more productive in their workplaces and the IT market, improving graduates' IT skills to tackle real-world problems, and providing professionals with cutting-edge IT training. It concentrates on sophisticated facets of database management, information system management, software engineering, cloud ideas, intelligent systems, system-and-network administration, big data, and the most recent developments and ongoing changes in the IT industry.
Key Learning Outcomes of MIT at Purbanchal University
- Build a comprehensive database architecture, and make sure that the database's security procedures are compatible with contemporary information systems.
- Use real-time or predetermined timing to implement distributed system and real-time system ideas.
- Object-oriented software design and development, as well as highly scalable systems, are done from an industrial standpoint.
- Get knowledge in MIS management duties such as project management, planning, budgeting, and personnel management.
- Identify and fix security-related problems and expand the information security management systems' overall capabilities
- Develop and deploy cutting-edge network technologies while adhering to the highest industrial requirements for security.
- Must have completed Bachelor degree related to Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Application, Business Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Information Science, Information Management, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering , Electronics and Communication Engineering, such as BSc Computer Science, BE Computer, BE Electronics and Communication, BScCSIT, BSc IT, BEIT, BE Software, BCA, BIT, PGDCA,BICT, BIM, BCIS, BBIS or equivalent. Must have secured a minimum CGPA 2.0 or 50% marks. Students who appeared in the final examination of Bachelor degree and are waiting for the result and certificates, can also apply for the entrance examination. However, they have to submit all the required documents at the time of admission.
- In case of foreign certificate, student should submit equivalence certificate and each subject grading with CGPA or total percentage document from concerned authority.
- Should pass entrance examination as conducted by Purbanchal University.
In specialized fields including software development, network administration & security, database management & security, data science, cloud computing, and research on cutting-edge IT topics, the IT sector offers promising career opportunities for MIT graduates.
Students who have already made a name for themselves as IT experts in some respects will be able to hone their skills in specific areas and provide themselves a distinct advantage in their career advancement. With the rapidly increasing need for IT specialists, MIT graduates are more likely to stand out from the crowd and be welcomed and desired contributors to large-scale or mega-IT projects on both a national and international scale.
Careers by Area
- Network and Cyber Security: Network and Cyber security experts to help secure an organization's computer network system including updating security infrastructure and monitoring network for security concerns
- System and Network Administration: System and Network Administrators to oversee and maintain the daily operations of an organization's computer network determining both hardware and software needs, install upgrades, and maintain the network's security
- Information System Management: Information System Managers to design, manage, and monitor information systems by overseeing a team of specialists who install and maintain hardware and software upgrades
- Database Management System & Security: Database Engineers for the designing and maintenance of databases as well as monitoring systems for security breaches or any anomalies
- Software Engineering: Software Engineers who use their technical skills and computing creativity to apply the principles of software engineering in order to help solve new or ongoing problems in an organization or to find solutions for real-time problems
- Data Science: Data Analysts using their technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data under scrutiny, and thereby to help people, businesses, or organizations make better decisions
- Cloud Computing: Cloud Engineers who design, implement, and manage cloud-based systems for businesses
|MIT 111||Advanced Database Management Systems||3|
|MIT 112||Advanced Operating Systems||3|
|MIT 113||Optimization Techniques||3|
|MIT 114||Object Oriented Software Engineering||3|
|MIT 115||Information System Management||3|
|MIT 121||Design and Analysis of Algorithms||3|
|MIT 122||Information Security||3|
|MIT 123||BIG Data||3|
|MIT 124||Data Communication and Networking||3|
|MIT 125||Elective I||3|
|MIT 211||Intelligent Systems||3|
|MIT 212||Cloud and Distributed Computing||3|
|MIT 214||Elective II||3|
|MIT 215||Elective III||3|
|Scientific Report Writing and Presentation|
- Database Administration and Security
- Object Oriented and Distributed DBMS
- Database Performance Tuning
- System and Network Administration
- Networking awith IPV6
- Wireless Networking
- Data Security
- Information Retrieval and Search Engines
- E-business and E-governance