The International Primary Curriculum (IPC) is designed to help students aged 5 to 11 become knowledgeable, internationally capable, and future-ready learners.
The IPC can be modified to match the requirements of the children while improving their knowledge, skills, and understanding. It is influenced by progressive pedagogy, metacognition, and primary education best practices. Teachers can use thematic units to offer enjoyable and engaging learning opportunities for students to explore connections between subjects and their surroundings.
Why choose the IPC?
- It's adaptable to the interests and levels of knowledge of children.
- It can be combined with other curricula to guarantee that you're meeting all of your legal obligations in a fun and interesting way.
- It provides a simple but structured curriculum centered on the topic, personal, and global learning objectives.
- IPC students become Globally Competent learners as they expand their knowledge of the world.
- IPC assists parents in being more involved in their children's education and understanding the importance of learning in the classroom and at home.
- Teachers and students assess each other to assist them to engage in learning and understand their level of skills and knowledge.
- Not only between teachers and students but also among teachers inside the school and around the world, the IPC stimulates collaboration and reflection.