The Executive MBA (EMBA) degree of Pokhara University is designed for professionals who are career-minded, hardworking, goal-oriented and committed to achieving a brighter future.
EMBA program prepares managers who are comfortable in a wide range of disciplines and culture, and are able to exploit the opportunities for growth presented by the possibility of innovation. The program introduces ideas and frameworks that are immediately applicable to one's area of work and provides the chance to develop knowledge and experience.
EMBA program is designed and implemented to accommodate time constraints of working professionals. Classes are conducted in the evening (after office hours). In doing so, it caters to employees who are working full time and still intend to fulfill their higher education aspiration without having to compromise on either end.
All graduating students are conferred the Master of Business Administration (Executive) Degree by Pokhara University, upon successful completion of the program.
The main objective of the program is to provide the opportunity to the participants to enhance their professionalism. The program has been designed to meet the career needs of participants. It aims to achieve the following specific objectives;
- Enable participants to think strategically and develop confidence in a wide range of managerial functions
- Develop skills to manage people and processes effectively
- Improve job efficacy and broaden career prospects of participants
- Develop resourceful individuals capable of addressing the challenges of the 21st century workplace
- Develop professional managers who can effectively lead their organizations in this highly dynamic and competitive environment Allow participants to network with contemporary leaders of Nepal
Proposed Fee Structure for EMBA (Job Holders) in Pokhara University School of Business Lekhnath, Kaski for the academic year
Graduates of any discipline
2 years on the job requirement. (The corporate and Bank officers, Doctors, Engineers, IT professionals, Para medical graduates, Junior managers and equivalent degree can apply).