Students will receive industry-relevant skills and versatility as a result of this program, allowing them to work and flourish in a variety of service industries around the world. The Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (Hons) curriculum is integrated with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities, focusing on key managerial and entrepreneurial competencies to position our graduates on par with the industry leaders.
To be eligible for admission for the Bachelor in International Hospitality Management program, applicants need to meet the following minimum requirements.
- Interested candidates must pass +2 with a minimum 2.0 GPA and must have D+ in every subject.
- CBSE and the Indian board can also apply for the BHM course but before must submit an equivalency letter from Curriculum Development Department.
- A-level pass student with a 3.5 credit point can apply too.
- Students must sit for an entrance exam followed by 2 interview sessions.
- The entrance exam results are strictly subject to college management decisions.
- Medium of Instruction Letter (MOI) from past institution acknowledging secondary education was conducted in English or English proficiency Test Score 5.5 (IELTS)
- Health Certificate
- Character Certificate
Applicants will be CONDITIONALLY ADMITTED based on their grade 11 or equivalent results, subject to them meeting all the minimum requirements. FINAL ADMISSION to the program will depend on the final Grade 12 results.
- Business of Hospitality, Food, and Leisure Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Room Division Management
- Introduction to Restaurant Operations
- Food & Beverage Operations Management
- Accommodation Management
- Beverage Management
- Food Safety & Sanitation
- Managing Hospitality Business & Service Experience
- Hospitality Management & Leadership
- Hotel Revenue Management
- Hospitality Business Modeling and Simulation
- Hotel Innovation Management
- Research Methods
- Research Project
- Industrial Training
- Two industrial Trainings in International Hotels, Worldwide.