The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at Gandaki University is designed as an intensive four-year program spread over eight semesters including seminars, project work, experiential learning, research work.
- First Provincial University of Nepal;
- Dual Internship including social immersion and business internship;
- Industry-Academia Linkages;
- Industry leaders as instructors;
- Innovative andragogy;
- Learning friendly institutional physical evidence.
- Successfully completed a twelve-year schooling or its equivalent from an institution recognized by Gandaki University
- A minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline OR Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination (Comprehensive Management Admission Test) and an academic score of 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent level.
The program is designed for a small size class of 40 students.