Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics is a four-year course under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offered by Tribhuvan University.
Students are required to take Compulsory English in the first and the third years and Compulsory Nepali in the second year. University offers Alternative English in the second year for International students as an alternative to Compulsory Nepali.
C.Eng.401 Reading and Writing in English
C.Nep.402 Compulsory Nepali
C. Eng.403 Reading and Writing Across the Disciplines
Alt. Eng. 402 Alternative English
Curriculum Structure of four year BA Economics.
- Econ.421 Microeconomics
- Econ.422 Mathematics and Statistics for Economics
- Econ.423 Macroeconomics
- Econ.424 Development Economics, Planning and the Economy of Nepal
- Econ.425 Public Finance
- Econ. 410 Elective Economics (For non-economics)
- Econ.426 Money, Financial system and International Trade
- Econ.427 Research Methodology and Academic Writing
For more details: