Oxford College of Engineering and Management is one of the pioneer management and science colleges located at Gaindakot, Nawalparasi Nepal. Oxford secondary school (OHSS) is one of the wings of the strings. The college, affiliated with NEB, Nepal, was established in 2057 BS by a group of academic experts. Since then it has been providing quality education to strengthen the skills and ability of the students. OHSS always takes quality education as the inherent factor of this dynamic and scientific era and the inescapable need of our society as well.
Putting this perspective in mind, Oxford College of Engineering and Management is providing different kinds of programs giving a number of elective (choice) subjects which are more practical oriented for the students to address the recent needs and to change with the speed of the changing society in terms of the technical & professional achievement.
The motto of OHSS is to provide quality education to uplift the educational standard of the students by creating a good academic environment. We urge the students and guardians to visit and observe our college once before taking any decision about students ' future in higher education.
The vision of the college is to be among Nepal's foremost management, science, and technical colleges, and to be a center of excellence by fostering leadership in thought, and by propagating technological and managerial expertise.
The college is committed to teaching, research, and extension education so that it can achieve its mission of making an important difference in the lives of our stakeholders in relation to the nation no less than in Chitwan and Nawalparasi, as in the world at large.
- The school is committed to achieving the following objectives in a time-bound frame:
- To provide opportunities for higher education to a considerable segment of the people.
- To add the library resources at a 5 percent increment each year.
- To improve the teaching/learning process in each and every department.
- To implement the objective Measurement Chart.
- To increase social awareness programs each year by providing need-based education.
- To be a national-level college by increasing educational standards.
- To provide multinational standard laboratory.
- To provide morally approved, socially progressive, economically viable, and culturally broad-based educational skills.