Marin College of Natural Resource Management is located in Kapilakot, Sindhuli. This college is affiliated with Agriculture and Forestry University, Rampur Chitwan, and is offering B.Sc Ag Program.
College of Natural Resource Management, Marin, Kapilakot, Sindhuli. CNRM, Sindhuli was established as the second constituent college of Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU). The CNRM, Sindhuli was established with an effort from the AFU authority and local bodies of Sindhuli.
The college aims to produce technically competent manpower in the field of agriculture and promote excellence in teaching, research, and extension in the field of agriculture and other natural resource management disciplines in the country. At present, the college offers an academic program of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc.Ag) with 54 students' intake in each academic year.
The college undertakes teaching activities of the student with a special focus on practical classes; make them interact with local farmers to enhance their competitive power in the field of agriculture and make them expose in the recent technology of commercial agriculture.
The college further wishes to add B. Sc (Fishery), B. Sc( Forestry), and B.Sc( Animal Science) to the existing courses. There is a semester system in B. Sc. Ag program. Each semester carries a total of 90 working days with two weeks being for the final examinations.
To provide quality education, research, and extension in the field of Agriculture and other natural resource management disciplines.
Objectives of the College:
- To produce technically competent manpower in the field of agriculture for the application of knowledge and skills to the development of the nations
- To promote excellence in teaching, research, and extension in the field of agriculture
- To encourage and support faculty members and students for the research and scholarly activities relevant to the needs of agriculture
- To foster students self-development, commitment, and self-responsibility for the welfare of the Nepalese societyStrategy:
The long-term strategies for its development are:
- Achieving excellence in teaching;
- Strengthening research activities in the fields of agriculture, animal science, and forestry
- Extending and disseminating knowledge, research findings, information
Students must have 70% attendance in each subject for both theory and practical in order to be eligible for the final examinations. The attendance registers by the teachers will be submitted to the principal after each class.
Students in the College of Natural Resources Management- Marin will be graded according to the results. The grading system comprises of:
|A||80% and above|
|B||65% and less than 80%|
|C||50% and less than 65%|
|D||40% and less than 50%|