Kantipur Valley College (KVC) was established in 2002 with an aim to provide an equal educational opportunity for all. It is situated at Kumaripati, Lalitpur, a growing center for all educational endeavors. The college is affiliated with Purbanchal University and runs a program in the science and management stream. It has provided its aim by providing the most affordable fee in Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA), Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA) & B-Tech. The college is a multicultural, co-educational & open-minded learning center where students are prepared to face the emerging challenges in the modern world. The college is proud to have the students with multiple intelligence from all parts of the country.
With the changing scenario, Kantipur Valley College has brought the most demanding courses in the technical world, the B-Tech (Biotechnology). The institution is dedicated to preparing and developing capable Bio-engineers who can think innovatively, run strategically, and analyze critically, to fulfill the global Biotechnical demand.
To be a college of choice in Applied Science and Management for a sustainable future.
The college provides holistic education that nurtures excellence in research & teaching to meet market & stakeholders’ expectations. The college will accomplish this mission by:
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to enhance career opportunities.
- Advancing knowledge in the academic and professional communities through research, performance and scholarly activities.
- Giving support and leadership to the various communities that we serve through direct access to the college’s pool of expertise.
Objectives and Goals
- To create for students of KVC an additional avenue of self-employment and also benefit the industry by providing them with suitably trained persons.
- To prepare students in order to explore opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession at Field.
- To provide an adequate basic understanding of management education to the students.
- To give adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of Management.
- To inculcate training in the use of modern technology for the benefit of all parties concerned.