Janakpur Engineering College provides state-of-the-art facilities that are necessary in the Bachelors level courses mentioned above. Besides this, the college also provides good housing facilities for the students wishing to stay near the college.
There is a cafeteria that serves quality food and a computer room with the latest CPU build and high speed internet as well. The library at the college contains books that are relevant to the engineering students and will help them during their time at Janakpur Engineering College.
- The admission procedure consists of an entrance examination conducted by the Institution of Engineering (IOE).
- To be eligible to appear in the entrance examination the candidates must have a minimum score of 45% or a minimum of 'C' Grade in +2 (Physical or Biological group with two hundred marks math papers) OR a diploma in engineering OR an equivalent course recognized by the TU.
- Students who have passed the entrance examination conducted by the IOE are eligible for admission at JEC on a merit basis.
The applicant must provide the following items,
- Mark-Sheets, Character Certificates and Transcript of S.E.E, / 10+2 / I.E/ A Level
- 2 passport size photos of the student and 1 photo each of parents and guardians.
- A copy of his/her Citizenship
- Migration Certificate
- Original Score Card given by IOE, Pulchowk should be submitted at the time of admission.
It is mandatory that the academic certificates that are submitted to the college at the time of admission are attested copies.
Janakpur Engineering College provides need based and merit based scholarships to the worthy students.
Scholarships according to the aggregate score of 10+2 examination and I0E Score.
- Aggregate Score greater than 50 less than 55-50% Scholarship
- Aggregate Score greater than 55 less than 60-55% Scholarship
- Aggregate Score greater than 60 less than 65-65% Scholarship
- Aggregate Score greater than 70 less than 75-70% Scholarship
- Aggregate Score greater than 80-100% Scholarship
* Scholarships are allocated to limited seats, students are encouraged to contact immediately with guardian.
* All scholarships are on the annual fee of years BE course in Computer and Electronics Engineering.
* Conditions are applied.