St Xavier's College an independent center of University of Cambridge International Examinations announces application for GCE A level.
Applications forms are available from April 2, 2019 onwards (10 AM to 4 PM).
Orientation for interested applicants (with parents): April 7, 2019, 11 AM
Entrance Exam: April 18, 2019, 11 AM
Last Day for form Distribution: April 16, 2019
- Students must have completed SEE or any other equivalent degree such as but not limited to
- GCE O level (General Certificate of Education-Ordinary level)
- Have minimum average score of 70%
- Students opting for Science course must have taken optional mathematics in classes 9 and 10 and those opting for non-science subject must have taken either economics or accounts.
- Must have excellent command of English
- Must be highly committed to the program and prepared to work tremendously hard during the program
- Must be able to work in group and be very punctual (meet deadlines)
- Must be confident, curious and active learner.
Students must produce photocopy of passport or citizenship card within six months of admission.
Class timing: 9:30 am to 4:30 am.
For More Information
A LEVEL Prospectus St Xaviers College.pdf