IEC School of Art and Fashion, one of the best Fashion and Interior Designing School in Nepal announces admissions open in the following one-year programs:
IEC School of Arts and Fashion is a branch of IEC New Delhi and was established to address specific career challenges in Fashion & Interior Design.
IEC is a multifaceted an ISO 9001 certified school. IEC (Kathmandu) branch has received the INTERNATIONAL GOLD AWARD 2003 (USA) for Quality Education and TQM. It had experienced a growth of 600% in the last 6 years and has the best of the infrastructure and educational resources.
- First to introduce Fashion Designing & Interior Designing courses in Nepal.
- An ISO 9001: 2000 Certified Company & Nepal's No.1 Fashion & Interior School.
- Gold Medal Award Winner for Quality Education & TQM (NY, USA), 2003.
- Dual International Certification.
- Tie - Up & Credit transfer in different Colleges & Universities of UK, Italy, Australia, Singapore, USA, Ireland, Thailand, Malaysia and many more.
- Internship program to every student that enhances employment opportunities.
- Real life working environment through industrial projects.
- Placement Assistance to every student.
- Promoter & Organizer of Nepal Fashion Week since its inception in 2004.
- Fashion Shows, Exhibition, Industrial & Educational Tour in Nepal, India & Abroad.
Success story of Students
- IECian's are running more than 172 Boutiques in Nepal, India, UK, USA, Canada, Australia.
- IECian's are working in Top Garment Manufacturing & Export Unit of Nepal, India, UK, USA.
- IECian's design 60% dresses of Nepali Films, MNC, Banks, Airlines, Hotels, and Casinos of Nepal.
- IECian's are running more than 66 Interior Designing consultancies & working in top consultancies of Nepal.
- IECian's are working in Architectural Firm, Construction & Housing Companies.
- IECian's are running Furniture & Fitting Show Room in different cities of Nepal.