College of Business Management(CBM) affiliated with Tribhuvan University announces admission open for the following programs:
College of Business Management is the outcome of the basic needs of the country. Due to the lack of quality education in the country, many Nepali students are compelled to go abroad for higher studies. Considering this problem, the College is committed and dedicated to providing quality education in the subject of Business Management.
BBM and BBS Application Process
Students interested in applying to these programs must pass the CMAT exams conducted by TU.
The students with the 10+2, I. COM., I. SC. Certificate from any recognized Board and/or University are eligible to apply for the BBS program with Mathematics or Economics and English as two full papers. College of Business Management conducts an Entrance Test and the admission of the students will be on a merit basis. Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS), which is 3 academic years program. College of Business Management is successfully conducting a Bachelor's level program (BBS) since 2001. CBM offers a wide range of management specialization subjects in order to track advanced managerial career development courses.
Salient Features of CBM
College of Business Management offers the following facilities for the development of students co-curricular activities:
- Class Rooms: College of Business Management has well-maintained and ventilated comfortable classrooms with proper sitting arrangements for 30 students in each class.
- Library Facility: College of Business Management library maintains a wide range of Text Books, Reference Books, Newspapers, Magazines, and other useful reading materials.
- Computer Laboratory: College of Business Management maintains a well-equipped computer laboratory and gives more emphasis on computer classes for academic support and to ensure the students access the changing information technology based on the syllabus prescribed by the HESB and Tribhuvan University.
- Educational Tours/Field Study Program: To provide practical knowledge regarding the business management area, in each academic session, the College organizes an Educational Tour-cum Field Observation/Research-Oriented program for the students.
- Games & Sports: College of Business Management provides a wide range of Games and Sports to its students. Currently available Games and Sports include Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Badminton, and Cricket.
- Canteen Facility: College of Business Management maintains a highly hygienic canteen and serves pure and safe drinking water, fresh snacks/ bakeries/ hot and cold drinks, etc. at a reasonable price. The facilities provided are exclusively for the CBM students and the staff members.
- Transport Facility: The students can avail of the College transport facility to and from the College for convenience within an aligned route at a reasonable rate.
- Hostel Facility At the request of the parents/students, the College will help to make arrangements for hostel facilities.