College of Applied Business and Technology announces admission open for the following Tribhuvan University affiliated bachelor level programs:
- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more OR
- A minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline. OR
- Students waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grades 11 and 12 at the time of admission.
Candidates who have completed 10+ 2 or equivalent securing minimum D+ grade in all subjects of Grade 11 and 12 are eligible for admission in BBS programs.
Candidates with a minimum C+ (2.20 GPA) or 55% marks in aggregate in Plus-Two or PCL of TU in Science or equivalent in science.
- One of the preferred Business College
- Qualified and Experienced faculty members
- International relationship
- Modern cafeteria
- Internet and Transportation facilities
- Extra-curricular activities
- Support of a friendly environment
- Creative study
For further information, contact to: