ACCA is the global body for professional accountants around the world recognized in over 181 countries. ACCA was founded in 1904 in London which makes it the oldest professional accountancy body in the world with a glorious history of developing professional accountants the world needs for over 115 years. ACCA operates through a network of 90 offices globally, 9000 Approved employers globally who support employment for ACCA students and members, and over 400 examination centers globally. ACCA specializes in finance, accounts, tax, and audit and so can work as a job in these specialized areas in over 181 countries.
ACCA in Nepal
ACCA demand is increasing in Nepal because Nepal is also adopting international practices for audit and accounting. ACCA syllabus covers international accounting and auditing standards and this keeps on updating in ACCA which makes ACCA very much demanded in Nepal and Worldwide as ACCA professionals are well versed in international accounting and auditing rules.
ACCA is demanded as the officer to the senior officer as a starting position in Nepali Banks and Financial Institutions, Insurance companies, hydropower companies, and other trading and manufacturing companies. Similarly, ACCA is also a highly demanded internal audit head, project finance coordinator to the manager in INGOs and NGOs in Nepal. ACCA is also demanded in a higher-level position in the Central Bank of Nepal, Nepal Rastra Bank.
Why Certified College of Accountancy (CCA) For Studying ACCA?
- CCA is the oldest and Gold Approved ACCA Learning Provider for providing ACCA tuition in Nepal Market. CCA has very high pass rates in the Nepal market with pass rates going above the global averages. CCA also produces a very large number of Nepal and world rankers in each exam session which shows the quality of ACCA education provided at CCA.
- CCA runs a three-month session for ACCA which means students can progress and pass the ACCA exam quickly with ease of pressure as they have to sit one exam in three months. CCA has tutors who have vast experience in their subject matters as they are working for many years in their specific field of subject.
- CCA also provides other facilities to help students such as library facilities where there will be lots of study materials for students to study their subjects.
- CCA also places its students in top audit firms in Nepal for Article ship. Doing articleship in top audit firms will add much value when you go for work after your 3-year article ship.
- ACCA can be completed within 4 years and with 5 lakhs Nepali rupees at CCA. The cost of 5 lacs includes all tuition fees, ACCA exam fees, registration fees, and study materials. Package systems are available for college fees at CCA.
- Scholarships are available based on the grade you have obtained in previous qualifications like class 11, class 12, A-Level. In addition, scholarships are available if you perform well in ACCA at CCA.
Thapagaun, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Tel no. 01-5244697
Handphone no. 9801165757, 9801811222, 9801811219
Facebook page: ACCA at CCA
- private Institution
- 01-5244697 | 9801811222 | 9801811219
- [email protected]