Founded in 1998, Lord Buddha Education Foundation (The First IT College of Nepal) has a well-established tradition of excellence across a broad range of academic disciplines.
Lord Buddha Education Foundation & College For Professional Studies have been permitted by Ministry of Education, Nepal Government to run the courses from Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation, Malaysia. The Asia Pacific University of Technology is duly recognized by Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
Lord Buddha Education Foundation (LBEF) announces admission open for the following Bachelor Level programs:
- BSc (Hons.) in Information Technology
- BSc IT Cloud Computing
- BSc IT- Network Computing
- BBM (Hons.) (E-Business)
- BBM (Hons.)
- Successful completion of 10+2 or equivalent (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics at SLC level or ;
- Successful completion of A-Level with at least a pass in 3 subjects and successful completion of 0-Level or equivalent with credit in Mathematics or ;
- Successful completion of STPM with 2 full passes or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.0 and completion of SPM or equivalent with credit in Mathematics or ;
- A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above.
Lord Buddha Education Foundation
Phone: 01-4411805, 01-4444356
Admission Officer: 9801110200