The British College, located at Thapathali, Kathmandu announces admission for Master's level Programmes:
It provides the best global training in Nepal through unmatched coaches and managerial faculty staff from the UK and Nepal. The British College offers Undergraduate Programs and Postgraduate Programmes which are granted by two UK colleges.
Why Study at The British College?
- Partner Universities : TBC offers Undergraduate Programme and Postgraduate Programme which is awarded by University of the West of England (UWE) and Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
- Extracurricular Activities (ECA) : The college believes development through extracurricular activities and encourages its students to take such opportunities in building their personal and interpersonal skills such as development of health and happiness, physical skills, emotional maturity, social competence, moral values, and teamwork.
- ACCA Exam Centre: It has established itself as a center for the ACCA exam centre and ACCA Exam Centre Information.
- Computer Forensics Lab: It provides a wide range of computing resources and support services with approximately 100 computer available and leased line with high-speed bandwidth. The lab is also equipped with HD Multimedia facilities.
- IT Facilities: IT Services offer a wide range of services and facilities relating to Computing.
- Business Services and Graduate Careers: The British College aims to potentially open doors for joint ventures or business partnerships.
- International Mobility Programme (IMP): The programme is designed to help students enhance their skills and capabilities through international trips. IMP aims to offer students an opportunity to gain experience-based learning via visits to schools and industries, corporations and cultural arenas. IMP includes programmes such as:
- 1 Week Trip to Dubai
- 12 Weeks Comprehensive Study Abroad Programme in Dubai
- Executive Training in London
- 2 Weeks English Programme In London
- Summer School in London
- College Library: The College Library is fully equipped with paper and digital resources that cannot be found anywhere in the local market accessing its students to all related universities' library materials.
For Further Details Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 01-5970003, 9801134304