Madhesh Agricultural University, Madhesh Province, Rajbiraj announces new admissions for BSc Agriculture (Hons) for the academic year 2080/81.
Candidates willing to seat for the entrance examination are requested to fill out the online form with Marksheet, Character certificate, Citizenship photocopy, and passport-sized photos.
- Application form distribution starts: Kartik 20, 2080 (November 06, 2023)
- Application form submission deadline: Mangsir 19, 2080 (December 05, 2023)
- After passing SLC or equivalent examination, the candidate must have passed I.Sc (Science/Agriculture/Animal/Forestry), 10+2 Science/Agriculture or equivalent examination and secured English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology at least 50 (fifty percent) of the total marks or under Letter Grading System must have obtained 'C' CGPA/GPA 2.0 in aggregate. In the case of studying 10+2 agricultural science subject, if the mark of mathematics subject is not mentioned in the transcript, an additional mark sheet of mathematics subject should be created and uploaded.
- If there is only the Class 12th Transcript and not the Aggregate Transcript of 10+2, the Class 12th Transcript will be considered as the basis. In case of Class 12 Transcript only, Mark sheet of Class 11 should be uploaded as a PDF along with the same Transcript.
- If the application form is filled without meeting the eligibility, the application form will be considered ineligible and the applicant will not be included in the entrance test.
How to apply
The process of application will remain online. The online application can be accessed at the official website of the university: http://entrance.mau.edu.np/, When encountering any problem, then applicants can contact the responsible authority at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical help.
Entrance exam and form fee
Entrance Examination Fee: Rs. 2000/-
View the notice below:
For more information go to the official