Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Management, is offering an opportunity for qualified individuals to apply for the Director role at the TU School of Management. This position holds significant leadership responsibilities within the esteemed institution.
- Eligibility: This opportunity is accessible to Nepali citizens who meet the specified qualifications outlined in Schedule 2 of the School of Management Regulation, 2080.
- Committee Oversight: The selection process will be overseen by a committee established under sub-rule 2 of rule 8 of the School of Management Regulation 2080.
Applicants are required to prepare and submit the following documents within 15 days from the date of notice publication:
- Citizenship Certificate: Two copies of the applicant's citizenship certificate.
- Personal Details: Two copies containing comprehensive personal information.
- Academic Credentials: Two sets each of copies for postgraduate and undergraduate certificates.
- Action Plan: Two copies of a proposed action plan detailing strategic initiatives and objectives for the position.
- Research and Publications: Two copies each of any publications and research works.
- Experience Certificate: Two copies validating relevant service experience.
- Online Resources: The TU School of Management Regulation 2080 document is downloadable from the official website, www.tudoms.org.
- Submission Venue: Completed applications should be submitted to the Faculty Dean's Office at Tribhuvan University in Kirtipur.