- International Accreditation
- Spacious and well-furnished classrooms
- Good learning environment
- Cutting edge teaching-learning methods
- A synergy of physical and technological mixes for integrated child growth
- Learning through LRPA
- Use of LRPA in the integration of modern technologies like Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Learning Management System (LMS)
- Continuous Assessment
Appropriate assessment of each task is done to monitor a child's skill of manipulation of words, materials, ideas, concepts. Such assessments help to notice whether the child has acquired language, mathematical and social skills or not. This is done on a day-to-day basis through the use of the CAS book.
- Active observation and Recording
- Holistic growth through Balanced Education System
Age-appropriate specific assignments are assigned in each chapter. Written assignments, Project works and Research work are used as records on the development of specific skills related to instructional objectives or the attitude expressed or demonstrated by a student towards learning.
- ICT enhanced environment
- Library with Book talk show every Sunday
- Transportation facilities
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Co-curricular activities
- Aksharaa Model United Nations (AMUN) programs
- Qualified and dedicated teachers and staffs
- Nationwide exposure to various events, programs
- Participation of students in international programs
- Educational and day-night tours
- Academic competitions like essay writing, storytelling, album making, wall-magazine decoration, etc.
- Photography, toy making, clay modeling courses
- Community awareness programs
- Multi-language classes like Chinese, Sanskrit
- Guest Speaker Session
- Parenting Sessions
- Music and Sports Clubs
- Teacher's Development Programs
Aksharaa is a learning organization. Within our scheme as a progressive organization on learning, we continuously strive to develop our teaching faculty and non-teaching staff members through various training programs designed to catering individual needs that ultimately help us reach our goal. These training programs are planned and executed by the invited facilitators and by the teachers of Aksharaa who collaborate with internal and external experts. Such training programs not only help teachers develop themselves professionally and personally but also, create an environment that encourages peer support.
Admissions in Aksharaa are announced annually based on the seats and requirements. Along with it, there are procedures to follow by the students along with their parents.
The admission process in Aksharaa are as follows:
- Parents of the prospective students are given a tour of the school
- Parents are needed to file an application for admission personally or through the school's website here.
- After the application evaluation, parents are notified about the entrance test and interview dates.
- When the parents are interviewed by the admission team, the students will be appearing in written and oral tests.
- The criteria for the admission of the child include his/her academic aptitude, socio-emotional development, and willingness of parents to be working partners with the school in the educational process.
- After 3 days of the written test and interview, the school will inform the parents through a phone call about the confirmation.
- After the child is confirmed to be part of Akasharaa, parents are requested to register their child within 7 days.