The Nick Simons Institute (NSI) calls for applications among qualified Staff Nurses (SN) and Health Assistants (HA) for scholarships in the Anesthesia Assistant Course (AAC) under the National Academy of Health Sciences (NAMS).
Total seats Sponsored- 8 Nos.
- Successful candidates will be provided with full tuition cost (including stipend according to NAMS norms) for 1 year
- Upon graduation, AAs will be bonded for two years with an NSI- designated Government hospital in rural Nepal.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have:
- Nepalese citizenship
- Age not above 35
- Valid registration with the Nepal Nursing Council/Nepal Health Professional Council
- 2 years of working experience after registration in respective councils (District Hospital/Operating room preferred)
To be selected for this scholarship you must:
- Be willing to serve in rural Nepal.
- Pass the academic entrance exam set by NAMS.
Please apply with
- Formal application letter
- Updated bio-data
- Experience Letter
- Recent passport-size photo
- HA/SN course certificate copy
- Professional council registration copy
Application deadline: Jestha 32, 2080 (June 15, 2023)
Nick Simons Institute