EMBASSY OF INDIA, KATHMANDU, NEPAL invites online applications for Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for the Nepali Nationals studying in Nepal.
The online application may please be submitted through web portal http://www.goischolarship.com.... .The last date of submission of application is January 13, 2019.
Students need not to visit the Embassy but have to submit all the documents online which will be verified by the Embassy itself.
Note: Please save the confirmation slip for future use.
- Applicants should be regular student enrolled in 1st Year / 1st Semester of under graduate courses in recognized educational institute in Nepal. Proof of student studying in graduation/degree course attested by Principal/Head of Institutions to be uploaded.
- Applicants must have secured at least 70% aggregate marks at the Intermediate (+2) level/Class 12th and mark sheet to be uploaded.
- Applicants should be citizen of Nepal. Citizenship certificate of self or parents to be uploaded.
- Physically challenged candidate should upload proof from CDO/LDO/Municipality Head.
- Family income of the candidate must be less than NRs. 2,00,000/- per annum and income proof should be provided by CDO/LDO/Municipality Head and to be uploaded.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be between 17 to 22 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
Note: (i) Those who are receiving scholarships from any other source are not eligible to apply. (ii) Please do not include class XI marks. (iii) Diploma courses are not eligible for the scholarship.
3.Scholarship Amount and Duration:
||Scholarship Amount in NRs. Per Month
||Scholarship Duration in 5 Years
|Others BA, BCom, BSc etc
This scholarship will continue in the second and subsequent years provided that the awardees continue to study and pass in the first and subsequent years. The mark sheet(s) should be submitted to the Education Wing of the Embassy latest by 2nd week of January every year, failing which the scholarship may be terminated.
- Applicants are advised to interact solely with the Education Wing of the Embassy in Kathmandu and the Consulate General of India at Birgunj.
- The applicants should indicate their address and contact telephone/mobile phone numbers/email address clearly in the online Application Form. Any changes in address/telephone/mobile number should be intimidated immediately through letter bearing candidate's signature.
- Filing up of wrong data/information such as marks, etc. and in the absence of documents as mentioned in the 'documents required' column in the online application form will lead to outright rejection and cancellation of the application/candidate/scholarship and no further claim will be entertained.
- Before filing up the application form online, students/guardian are advised to read instructions/guidelines thoroughly, as there in no scope for modification in online system once the form is submitted. The candidate should keep the Email address and password in safe custody for the future correspondence/reference.
- The embassy of India reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its discretion.