Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University, exclusively devoted in raising academic and professional excellence in management education through teaching, training and research hereby invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from the interested TU constituent, affiliated and interested management campuses/colleges to run BBM (for Kathmandu Valley), BHM/BIM (out of Kathmandu valley) programs.
EOI document should specify the following:
1. Name and contact information of the institution and its head
2. Affiliation details of the institution with the academic program(s).
3. Description of institutional capacity and ability to launch the sought program in qualitative manner to actualize the specific objectives of the program (not more than 4 pages).
4. Brief introduction of the on-going academic programs and the achievements made till date.
5. Details of the human resource inventory (academic and administrative) and infrastructure set up along with the nature of ownership excellent.
6. Academic track record of the past three years
Interested institutions meeting the following criteria only may submit their applications.
1. Institution receiving QAA Certification from the UGC Nepal or aiming to receive QAA certification within 4 years.
2. Well-developed infrastructure with land and building leased for at least 15 years.
3. Enriched faculties with PhD, M.Phil AND Master Degree
4. Running TU affiliated management program for the past 4 years (only applicable for BBM program).
5. Competent enough to run university level academic program.
6. Well managed computer lab with adequate support systems and a library with sufficient collection of books and relevant materials.
7. Running academic program not other than of TU affiliation.
8. Campus/College running FOM program has to submit evidence of paying TU service charge.
9. Other academic and infrastructural requirements.
Faculty of management reserves the right to accept or reject the received Expression of Interest. Only the shortlisted institutions will be eligible to file the application for affiliation to the mentioned program when notified.
Feasibility study and technical study will following after receiving the application. Affiliation will be granted strictly on competitive and meritorious basis sticking the number decided by the faculty. The faculty reserves the right to reject affiliation without assigining any reasons whatsoever.
EOI is to be submitted by making clearly “Expression of Interest” on the envelope before 5 pm of 29th January, 2015 in the following address.
Campus/College not applying for monitoring is not qualified to submit Expression of Interest.
For more information please contact
Faculty of Management, Kirtipur.