Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee:NPR 2,381,760
MDS Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics is a three years program of Kathmandu University. This course is offered by Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences and its affiliated colleges as constitute program.
- BDS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council.
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates.
- One year experience.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|Clinical Dental Sciences Subjects|
|1||Oral Medicine and Radiology (10+5)||15|
|2||Oral and Maxillofacial||15|
|4||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (7+8)||15|
|5||Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||15|
|6||Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||15|
|7||Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthetics (Removable Prostho + Fixed Prosthodontics + Maxillofacial Prosthetics) (8+6+1)||15|
|8||Public Health Dentistry + Community Medicine and Biostatistics (5+5)||10|
|9||Oral Pathology and Microbiology||10|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|23||NMC CPD Topics (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills, medical emergencies in dental practices and practice management in dentistry)||10|