- Fee:NPR 1,085,870
Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology imparts forensic expertise to the junior residents of the department and the undergraduate students. The PG program in MD Forensic Medicine and Toxicology was started in 1999. The PG students have regular classes in form of Seminars, Journal Clubs, Small Group Discussions, Autopsies, and Expert opinion/ injury reports.
- MBBS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council.
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates.
Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|18||Community Medicine + Research Methodology (6+4)||10|
|20||Questions related to mandatory CPD (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills)||10|