Get notified when enrollment starts?
Pokhara University, Faculty of Health Sciences launched Master of Optometry (M.Optom) program from the academic year 2076.
- Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom) degree or Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science (B. Optom) or Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) or B.Sc. in Optometry (B.Sc. Optom) or equivalent degree from a recognized university/ institution.
- Registered as an optometrist in Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC).
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks to pass entrance examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple choice questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D)
- No of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application : 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours
|1||Basic Science and Organ Systems||8|
|2||Ocular Anatomy and Physiology||16|
|3||Physical and Geometrical Optics||10|
|6||Diagnostic and Investigative Optometry||20|
|7||Ophthalmic and Dispensing Optics||20|
|8||Pediatric Optometry and Binocular Vision||20|
|9||Contact Lens and Ocular Prosthesis||20|
|10||Low Vision and Visual Rehabilitation||20|
|12||Geriatric Optometry and Vision Care||10|
|13||Research Methodology and Biostatistics||8|
|14||Ethics and Practice Management in Optometry||6|