Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2 Years/ 4 Semesters,72 credit hours program run in LBEF Campus with affiliation from Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation.
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
• An opportunity to develop knowledge and skills as a business manager in various work settings.
• A platform to improve effectiveness in any present and future management roles.
• Developing capabilities in integration of knowledge, skills and personal qualities that are applied appropriately in response to various circumstances
Class Shift: Morning Shift (06.30 A.M- 09.30 A.M) / Weekend (Friday: 05.30 P.M- 08.30 P.M , Saturday 08.00 A.M- 04.00 P.M )
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate; OR
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as acceptable with 3 years of experience for weekend MBA program.