Diploma in Information Technology is a three year program under CTEVT.
The objective of Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) are
- To provide an educational foundation for the careers in Information Technology.
- To reflect the blend of business, technical and interpersonal skills needed in modern IT Professional.
- To develop a range of skills, knowledge, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance as IT professional.
- To provide opportunities to the learners to explore the real-world of information technology in business and industry.
- To encourage learners into technology-related careers with exciting content that is attractive to youth in Nepal.