Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) - Non-Formal Channel to B.A./ B.Com/ BSW/ BTS. Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme is offered by the University to those students who wish to do Bachelor’s Degree of IGNOU but do not have the essential qualifications of having passed 10+2 and attained the age of 18 years/as on 1st April and 1st October for January & July session respectively. In the absence of such a qualifying certificate these students are deprived of higher education.
To enable such students to enter higher education stream, IGNOU has designed this preparatory Programme. BPP is, however,not equivalent to 10+2 and has no credit weightage. It is valid for admission to IGNOU’s non-formal stream of BA/ B.Com. Etc.
- Minimum: 6 Months
- Maximum: 2 Years
The examination will be taken by IGNOU through ICA.
ADMISSION SESSIONThe admission in BPP is taken for both January & July session.
ACADEMIC COUNSELING SESSION:
For few programs Academic Counseling Session is provided for selective subjects only. For further details on Academic Counseling Session do kindly contact Academic Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Anyone above 18 years old.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (DURING ADMISSION)
- For proof of date of Birth one should submit Xerox copy of valid passport / citizenship / driving license/ academic character certificate (2 copies of any one) (Note: Date of birth should be mention in AD)
- 4 PP size and 2 Auto size Photographs
The Programme consists of three courses among they have to take any two.
Choose any twoCourse Code Course title
- OMT 101 Preparatory Course in General mathematics
- OSS-101 Preparatory course in Social Sciences
- PCO-01 Preparatory Course in commerce