Bachelor of Mathematics is a four-year course under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offered by Tribhuvan University.
Students are required to have completed their Intermediate or equivalent qualifications in any discipline with good marks.
Students are required to take Compulsory English in the first and the third years and Compulsory Nepali in the second year. University offers Alternative English in the second year for International students as an alternative to Compulsory Nepali.
C.Eng.401 Reading and Writing in English
C.Nep.402 Compulsory Nepali
C. Eng.403 Reading and Writing Across the Disciplines
Alt. Eng. 402 Alternative English
Curricular Structure of BA in Mathematics
- Math 421 Calculus
- Math 422 Analytical Geometry and Vectors
- Math 423 Linear Algebra
- Math 424 Differential Equations
- Math 425 Real Analysis
- Math 410A Linear Programming and Discrete Mathematics (Elective)
- Math 410B Computer Programming (Elective)
- Math 426 Modern Algebra
- Math 427 Mathematical Analysis
- Math 428 Project Work (Elective)
- Math 429 Mathematical Economic (Elective)
For more details: