- Fee:NPR 402,600
Bachelor in Arts - Social Work (BSW) program of Kathmandu University is a four-year program.
The curriculum of Social Work has been designed in such a way that the students are provided the broader area of knowledge related to human nature and society provided that courses regarding administration are not ignored.
The curriculum of Social Work includes fieldwork under which each and every student are sent to a particular organization working with the existing social problems of Nepal where they get an opportunity to practice Social Work in the real field.
Objective of the Course
This program aims at training young minds to plunge into society to be the voice of the voiceless, help the helpless and touch the hearts of the untouchables. Four years of study in this faculty enables the students to become competent in analyzing one's own personal growth and to take up social issues for the betterment of society. Students also get ample chances to develop their skills and innovate hidden talents.
- Applicants must have a 10+2 or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with a minimum aggregate of 45 percent or 2.0 CGPA.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final exams of qualifying degree by the time of admission will be eligible for provisional admission. However, they will have to produce proof of having passed the exam within a month from the day the class starts.
- All candidates seeking admission to the BSW program must appear and pass the Kathmandu University School of Arts Admission Test (KUSAAT) conducted by St. Xavier's College
Please note that every student has to pay Rs. 13,000 separately during admission which includes:
One Time Payment
- Admission Fee: Rs. 5,000
- Gurantee Deposit: Rs. 5,000
- Security Deposit: Rs. 3,000
Annual fee Rs. 97,400 is payable in 4 installments of 24, 350.
During Admission: 24,350+ 13,000 = 37,350
KU Registration, KU Examination and Social Camp Fees to be paid separately as per the requirement.