Bachelor of Home Science is a four-year course under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offered by Tribhuvan University.
Must have completed the intermediate, Proficiency Certificate or 10+2 level, in Humanities or Science or Management Stream from Tribhuvan University or from any other University or Board recognized by Tribhuvan University.
Students are required to take Compulsory English in the first and the third years and Compulsory Nepali in the second year. University offers Alternative English in the second year for International students as an alternative to Compulsory Nepali.
C.Eng.401 Reading and Writing in English
C.Nep.402 Compulsory Nepali
C. Eng.403 Reading and Writing Across the Disciplines
Alt. Eng. 402 Alternative English
Curriculum Structure of BA Home Science
- HS-421 Fundamental of Nutrition and Food Science
- HS- 422 Fundamentals of Human Development and Family Study
- HS-423 Textile Science and Apparel Design
- HS-424 Fundamentals of Resource Management
- HS-425 Nutritional Biochemistry and Microbiology
- HS-410 A - Community Nutrition and Public Health Issues (Elective)
- HS- 410 B- Basic Concept and Approaches on Early Childhood Development (ECD) (Elective)
- HS-426 Human Physiology
- HS-427 Research and Academic Writing
For more details:
BA in Home Science.pdf