Graduates of Bachelor of Computer Science course will acquire the necessary skills required to manage a net-work and maintain its security. We also provide laboratory facilities, for the study of key areas, such as, network operating systems, network management and net-work implementation.
This program offers a unique opportunity to learn about specialist security techniques and use real-world networking equipment in a security context. Students are also educated about market-leading Cisco Routing & Switching Techniques, security appliances, ethical hacking techniques, vulnerability analysis, and penetration testing and data encryption technology.
This program also offers flexibility in the final year; with optional units including areas such as Server Windows 2008, Exchange, Administration and Varied Catalogue of Linux Administration/Unix Shell Scripting / Emerging Web Technologies and Cloud Computing/SAP Administration.
Computer systems and network, establish link between people and businesses on a global scale. Business and industry is dependent on diverse network technologies and there is a high demand for professionals for designing as well as efficiently managing network systems.
Our technology-infused course comprises technology, security and networking modules and thus offers diverse job opportunities for students. We also emphasize on the installation, operation, security and maintenance of computer systems as well as networks as far as business and industry is concerned.
The course will equip the students with the essential skills for designing, implementing and managing systems effectively to ensure that people benefits from the use of these systems. This learning will also help the students to manage, design, implement, configure and operate secure networks on a professional footing and identify the threats to network security and formulate and implement defense strategies and mechanisms.
3 Years, 6 Semester, 129 Credit Hours
Our emphasis on practical learning will ensure that you are well prepared for a career as an effective network security professional. The Program validates the ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. The curriculum covers networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks, medium-size enterprise branch networks with more complex connections.
The course will provide a practical hands-on Cisco Routers and Cisco Switches, as no WAN setup is complete without Leased Line/ Wireless /VSAT / DSL etc., and Telecom devices like CSU / DSU, Telco MUX will also be covered in the Practical setup. The training will be provided by Senior Network/ WAN engineers with several years of field experience. The Pro-gram is also appropriate for those who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
- 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for their final selection. The admission offer letter will be sent with details about the registration procedure that has to be completed within two weeks of receiving the letter, failing which the offer will be withdrawn.
- Passed equivalent 10+2 examination with minimum 45% in any discipline. Or,
- Pass in A-Level with at least a credit in 2 subjects including Mathematics at SPM level or equivalent. Or,
- Pass the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least a grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English. Or,
- Graduate Diploma in Computing or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.5. Or,
- Candidates who obtained a CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 may be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process. Or,
- Graduate Diploma other than Computing with CGPA minimum 2.5
- Network Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- IT security Specialist
- IT Support Engineer
Semester-wise Breakdown of the Curriculum
- Business English
- Computer Network
- Web Designing
- Discrete Math
- Security Computing
- Basic Computer Application
- Advance Computer Architecture
- Advance Computer Network
- System Analysis & Design
- Digital Logic
- Windows Server 2016
- Cyber Security Law and Policy
- Operating System
- Data Structure and Algorithm
- Wireless Communications
- Ethical Hacking
- Database Management System
- Advanced Database Management System
- Data Communication & Networking
- Linux Administration (WAN & MAN)
- Leadership and Human Relations
- Cyber Security Management
- Embedded System
- Software Project Management
- Information Security Management System
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Routing Technology (WAN)
- Project Work
- System Software & Administration
- Digital Crime Investigation
- Industrial Management
- Cloud Computing
- Industrial Training