Times International College is affiliated with Tribhuvan University. The college offers Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BASW) at the undergraduate level. Similarly, at the graduate level Times International College provides Master of Business Studies (MBS).
The society has become so much competitive and globalized. Ordinary learning can’t pave the way of success in today’s world. The college molds the students academically, internationally and above all spiritually to take the bull by the horns for their mesmerizing future and career. The college does not provide them only with theoretical aspects, but also gives more priority to their practically, taking them to the field visit, conducting seminar, conference, symposium and course related workshops along with non-credit courses for their leadership and personality development. As educationist not only for the students, about also for the economic growth of the country ensuring the “Dignity and Image” of the nation, so students should be molded and nurtured in such a way that ascertains both the scientific as well as humanistic mentioned vision, the college welcomes all those students/guardians/professionals to step at the promises of college.
To make learning process applied, spontaneous and career –oriented to equip each student to be competent enough so as to excel in the global arena. The principal aim of this institution is to impart quality and sound education.
To become a pioneer college in Nepal by providing quality and time – bound educational service.
- To develop entrepreneurship and professional managerial skills in the students.
- To enable students to compete in the changing and challenging environment.
- To cultivate the habit of generating innovative and creative ideas in the students through continuous encouragement.
- To make learning process applied, spontaneous and career-oriented.
- To equip each student to be competent enough so as to excel in the global arena