Resources and Services:
Institute of crisis Management Studies (ICMS) provides various resources and services to help students make the most of their studies and enhance their learning experience.
ICMS provides an IT lab equipped with computers, scanners, photocopiers, audio visual aids and high speed Internet access in order to help students to fulfill their potential.
The ICMS library will aid students in their research by providing a range of different textbooks, reference books, articles and journals from a wide variety of reputed publications.
Innovative Learning Experience:
ICMS provides a feature called virtual classroom, where students will have the opportunity to virtually interact and listen to nationally and internationally renown dignitaries through a Direct Video Conference (DVC).
The Institute houses a well-designed auditorium for various presentations, role plays, workshops, simulation exercises and many other creative activities which facilitate the process of knowledge sharing.
Campus and Surroundings:
The Institute’s purpose-built premises provide comfortable, earthquake-resistant lecture theaters set among landscaped gardens and green space – creating an idyllic space for learning.
- Only Crisis Management College in South Asia
- 100% pass rate with first division in all three disciplines
- Our Students scored amongst the Top 10 student in whole BCA course affiliated to TU
- International student exchange program and training (Japan, China, Australia, Sweden etc)Extracurricular activities such participation in humanitarian aid during and after disaster in the country, DRR and DRM programs
- Renown and experienced faculties
For Masters in Counseling Psychology:
Candidates seeking admissions in Counseling Psychology must have passed Bachelor's Degree in the following subjects with at least second division.
1. BA degree with major in psycholog OR,
2. Bachelor in Social Work (BSW) OR,
3. Any Bachelor’s degree in Science (BSc) OR,
4. Bachelor in Education OR,
5. Master of Arts in Sociology/ Anthropology OR,
6. Any Masters and 6 months training in Psychology OR,
7. Nursing/MBBS/BHP/Health Management/Any health or medicine degree OR,
8. BBA/BIM etc. ( Management degree with psychology, OB) OR,
9. Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology OR,
10. Any other academic bachelor degree other than other degree eg BBS **
** Note: Such students must have at least 3 credits or 100 marks course in General Psychology, (core psychology course).
For MA in Crisis Management Studies
Completion of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university. Minimum of second division in aggregate or 2.0 on scale of 4.0. Entrance exam will be conducted for the placement by ICMS.
For Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) program:
The candidates seeking admission in BCA program must have:
- -PCL,+2 OR Equivalent examination with minimum 40 % marks OR 2 CGPA( not less than D+ in single subject) in any discipline.
- Passed the entrance examination conducted by Tribhuvan University.
Total fee after discount
Masters of Arts in Crisis Management Studies
Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
Bachelor of Computer Applications
Fee should be deposit by semester before semester starts.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Completed application form
- Attested copies of mark sheets / grades sheets / transcripts, transfer and character certificates of each level of examination passed
- The original copy of the Migration Certificate
- Attested copies of the Citizenship Certificate or Passport (for foreign students)
- Six copies of a recent photograph (four passport size copies and two auto size copies)