Sagarmatha Multiple College (SM College), established in 2000 A.D. and affiliated with the National Examination Board and Purbanchal University, was founded by renowned Nepalese educationists, academicians, and scholars, led by trained and experienced teachers and staff. The college aims to produce skilled and efficient human resources that can contribute to the nation's development with its vision of quality, dedication, and commitment. Accessibility, affordability, and acceptability are the college's 3-A themes.
SM College offers various programs, including BA, BBA, MA in Sociology/Anthropology, and an MBA (proposed), with affiliations from Purbanchal University, as well as +2 in Science, Management, and Humanities, affiliated with the National Examination Board (NEB). The college expresses gratitude to parents and guardians for their continued support and is confident in their support in the future.
The college has a vision for the country, parents, and the new generation to participate in nation-building and social change through innovative and creative education. It is committed to producing social scientists, media professionals, and other experts required for nation-building. The college believes in education for progressive change and strives to optimize Nepal's youth's potential to meet the country's overall requirements. Moreover, the college takes a holistic approach to imparting quality education to meet the contemporary world's emerging challenges.
- Believes in “Student First” culture
- Moderate Fee Structure @ Academic Excellence
- Technically & Academically Sound, Innovative and New Management Team
- Provides Fully Family Environment
- Separate Boys and Girls Hostel
- ECA Hub: ECA, GD, Case Study, Field Trip etc
- Healthy in House Kitchen (canteen)
- Provides 100% internship to the students
- Provides required financial support to needy students
- Offers 100% job guarantee to our needy students
- Indoor & Outdoor Gaming Facility: synonyms of ECA