Master of Social Work Program (MSW) program is a 2 Years (4 Semesters) program offered by MSW TU, Center for Nepal and Asian Studies (CNAS) Building, Kirtipur (2nd Floor), Room no: 207. Social work is an interdisciplinary field, includes theories from economics, education, medicine, politics, psychology, and sociology, as well as anti-oppressive and anti-racist discourse
- To solve social problems.
- To fulfill the needs of people.
- To make social harmony relationship in society.
- To be self-sufficiency.
- To change the society in favor of individual’s growth and development.
- To bring change in social system for social development.