Located at Bharatpur-2, Chitwan, Forbes College offers Bachelor in Hospitality Management (BHM), Bachelor in Computer Science (BCS) Network Technology and Cyber Security with the affiliation from E.H.E. European University, Euraka, Switzerland.
The college focuses in providing technical education on emerging IT & Hospitality Management issues.
To be leading educational institution by providing world class education in diverse emerging disciplines to produce conscientious and learned professional who significantly contribute to socio-economic development of the nation.
The mission of Forbes College is to become a leading educational institution of the nation that enhances lifelong learning opportunities, practical and scientific skills, social values, leadership and entrepreneurship by harnessing information technology to create a noble human society.
- To provide excellence in teaching, student engagement and adapt the curriculum to meet the needs of the community.
- To maintain and refine support systems for enhancing college functions and student success.
- To provide appropriate facilities and a quality and productive work, study and learning environment aimed at engaging the college community.
- To maintain a strong commitment to excellence through professional development.
- To seek resources to support the college mission.
- To distribute resources in a manner that is productive, efficient and consistent with the College’s mission.
- To provide college systems and practices that ensure public accountability.
- To support the College’s commitment to expand access, equity, diversity, and enrollment.
- To provide leadership in cultural and economic development in the College’s service area.
- To seek out and cultivate beneficial partnerships.