Everest Innovative College (EIC) is one of the notable colleges which aims to serve students a quality education, professionalism, and overall development of the students. Currently, it offers Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), and Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BASW) programs under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University.
- Hygienic canteen
- Affordable fee structure
- CCTV surveillance system
- Earthquake withstanding buildings
- Well-equipped science laboratories
- Classrooms with audio-visual facilities
- Attractive building and physical facilities
- Student council for leadership development
- Emphasis on students' total academic growth
- Excellently non-challenging quality education
- Good management of visionary academicians
- Sophisticated computer lab with internet facility
- Project works, seminars, case studies, and field visits
- Interactive, participatory, and collaborative approaches
- Student-centered newly developed learning methods
- Spacious and bright classrooms with comfortable furniture
- Advanced library with textbooks, reference books, and journals
- Qualified, experienced, dedicated, and cooperative teacher team
- Provision of personal profile with a holistic record of students' achievements
- Transportation service for the needy students to different corners of the valley
- Sports activities such as cricket, volleyball, basketball, TT, badminton, chess, etc.
- Career counseling for innovation, discipline, and further studies at home and abroad
- Co-curricular activities such as quiz, poem contest, essay writing, debate, oratory, etc.
Students seeking admissions in BBS, BCA, and BASW programs must have completed:
- 10+2 or equivalent with at least D+ Grade in all subjects from a recognized board
Everest Innovative College (EIC) offers attractive scholarship schemes to the needy and deserving students.
- Tribhuvan University
- private Institution
- 01-4274590 | 01-4274593