Institute of Science and Technology (IoST), Dean Office, Tribhuvan University (TU) has announces admissions for PhD programs.
Eligibility: According to PhD Regulation
Application Form Submission:
- Applicants must submit Research Proposal and Application form for the Enrollment in PhD programs in the respective Central Department from 2078 Sharwan 25 to 2078 Ashwin 18.
- Related departments must conduct the proposal defense of the applicants within Kartik 30, 2078.
- A candidate must pass entrance exam conducted by IOST, TU.
- A candidate requires at least second division or 3.0/4.0 CGPA in the master level (M.Sc. in respective discipline or M.A. in Mathematics and Statistics from T.U. or from any University, recognized by T.U.)
- Candidate passed with 2nd division or 3/4.0 CGPA must have 2 years work experience.
- Candidate passed with 1st division or 3.3/4.0 CGPA must have 1 year work experience.
- Candidate passed with distinction or 3.7/4.0 CGPA need not require work experience.
- Established 1959 AD
- public Institution
- [email protected]
ADMISSIONS ONGOING IN