Tribhuvan University, Institute of Forestry (IOF) announces admission open for B.Sc. Forestry program. Interested candidates are called for admission to the constituent campuses of the Institute of Forestry and other affiliated campuses.
Apply Online Here
- Application Fee: Rs.3200
- Application Deadline: Ashwin 14, 2080 (October 01, 2023)
- Application Deadline by paying the double fee: Ashwin 19, 2080 (October 06, 2023); Upto 5 PM
- Entrance Examination Date and Time: Mangsir 9, 2080 (November 25, 2023), 11 AM
- Entrance Exam Centers:
- Kathmandu: Public Administration Campus, Balkhu, Kathmandu.
- Pokhara: Institute of Forestry, Pokhara Campus.
- Hetauda: Institute of Forestry, Hetauda Campus.
Students with Intermediate of Science (I.Sc.), Technical Certificate Level (TCL) in Forestry, Diploma in Forestry, +2 in Science, A-level or equivalent degree with at least 100-full-mark-courses in mathematics and biology and a minimum CGPA 2.0 or 40% marks in aggregate can apply for admission into the Bachelor of Science in Forestry Program.
- Copies of academic transcripts.
- In case an applicant is a graduate of a university other than Tribhuvan University, he/she has to submit a certificate of migration and a certificate of recognition and equivalence of his/her educational qualification from Curriculum Development Centre, TU.
- A copy of Character Certificate
- A copy of Citizenship certificate
- Three recent passport sized photographs
- In case of ‘government department seats’, pre-approval letters for application submission and letters of nomination for admission. These letters must be from the candidates’ concerned departments.
Find the official notice below: