Pokhara University, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) invites applications for admission in the following Masters level programs for 2021 intake in constituent campuses and affiliated colleges.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA - Global Business
- MBA - Job Holders
- MBA - Evening Program (MBA-EP)
- MBA - Finance and
- Executive MBA
- Last date for form submission
- For fee-paying (PUMAT): Ashwin 13, 2078 (September 29, 2021)
- For scholarship: Ashwin 05, 2078 (September 21, 2021)
- Written Exam Date, Time, and Venue
- For fee-paying (PUMAT): Ashwin 17, 2078 (October 03, 2021) | Examination time and venue will be notified with another notice.
- For scholarship: Ashwin 08, 2078 (September 24, 2021) | 08:00 AM | School of Business, Pokhara University
Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 15 years of formal education (12 years of schooling and three years of graduation) in any discipline with a minimum CGPA 2.0 or 45% at Bachelor's level. In addition, candidates applying for Executive MBA must have a minimum of two-year's work experience at the supervisory or executive level in the organized corporate sector.
An undergraduate student who has completed Bachelor's level study and is waiting for the final semester/year result (before August 2021) may apply on a provisional basis.
- Candidates/students applying for paying seats should submit their application forms to their respective colleges.
- The application fee for all programs is NRs 1600 for fee-paying and NRs 1000 for scholarship students.
- The application for scholarship should be submitted to Dean's Office, FMS, Pokhara University.
Exam Type, Questions, and Duration
For Fee Paying
Pokhara University, FMS, will conduct PUMAT, which will include 100 objective questions with 5 answer options comprising sections of Verbal ability-25, Quantitative ability-25, Logical-Reasoning-25, and General Awareness-25. The duration of the examination will be 2 hrs. After the Dean's office publishes the Merit List of the PUMAT, the candidates who qualify for the test will have to apply for admission to the program and college/s of their choice. The final merit score will be published by the concerned colleges after including the mark scored by the student in personal interviews and the mark allocated for their previous academic achievements/records. The final merit score will be the basis for admission
There will be a separate examination for scholarships as per the PU's Scholarship Rules. This test includes 150 objective questions with 5 answer options comprising sections of Verbal ability 40. Quantitative ability 40, Logical Reasoning 40, and General Awareness 30. The duration of the Examination will be 3 hrs.
Please visit www.pu.edu.np for scholarship details.
Pokhara -30, Kaski.
Phone: 061-504076 / 9856038385