Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology announces pre-registrations for Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and B.Sc. Computer Science and Information Technology (B.SC. CSIT) programs in an affiliation with Tribhuvan University.
BCA Application Process
Students interested in applying to BCA must pass the Entrance Examination conducted by TU.
- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 2.0 or more, Or,
- Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or equivalent in any discipline, Or,
- Students who have passed grade 11 and are waiting for the results of the supplementary exam (Purak Pariksha) of grade 12 can also apply. However, they have to submit all the required documents at the time of admission.
For BSc CSIT
- Should have secured a minimum of second division in their +2 or equivalent OR should have secured at least C in all subjects in Grade 11 and Grade 12 by taking Physics and Mathematics of 100 marks. Or,
- Passed A level in Science (have studied Physics and Mathematics of 100 marks) and passed at least in D Grade Or,
- Passed 3 Years Diploma in Engineering program from CTEVT taking both Physics and Mathematics.
Salient Features of the College
The college has following features that help in the overall development of students:
- Training and placement unit
- Field visit
- Research and development unit
- Students’ counseling
- Extra coaching classes
- Internet, sports, stationary and cafeteria services
Scholarships at Sagarmatha
- Admission fee waiver to female students
- Student securing the highest marks in each semester exam is awarded with semester scholarship.
- Many other merit based scholarships available.