Janapriya Multiple Campus invites applications for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management.
The MBA in Hospitality Management is designed as an intensive full-time two-year program spread over four semesters, which consists of course works, seminars, practicums, experiential learning and research projects
- Globally recognized program affiliated to Tribhuvan University.
- offered by a leading QAA reaccredited community campus in Nepal which was awarded twice as the Best Community Campus by the Ministry of Education.
- Program with academic autonomy; Only one MBA program in Nepal with specialization in hospitality industry;
- Industry-Academia Linkages;
- Long experiences of running semester-based programs;
- Industry leaders as instructors;
- Innovative andragogy; Learning friendly institutional physical evidence.
Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 or 45 percent in the annual system will be eligible to apply for admission to the program.
Students' intake will be based on a highly competitive screening process with four-stage evaluations: written examination, group discussion, individual presentation on a given topic, and personal interview by an expert panel.
The program is designed for a small size class of 35 students.
Form Submission Deadline: Ashad 20, 2078
Candidate can apply online through the website of college, www.janapriya.edu.np The examination schedule will be informed to applicants before a week of written examination day.
For Further Details Contact: