Siddhartha Multiple Campus, Bafal, Kalanki announces admission in the following bachelor-level programs:
- For Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Students seeking admission in Social Work must have secured at least a C in all subjects in Grade 11 and Grade 12. OR
- Passed + 2 or Intermediate or PCL from TU or from any other institution recognized by TU.
- For Bachelor in Business Studies
- Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from the recognized academic institutes with at least a C in all subjects in Grade 11 and Grade 12.
Why Siddhartha Multiple College?
- Research-based teaching methodologies;
- Guest Lectures;
- Internship, job placements, educational excursions;
- Facilities of individual care;
- Counselling and motivational sessions;
- Spacious playground and sports facilities
- Earthquake resistant buildings;
- Facilities of transportation and hostel;
- Online classes and many more.