Pokhara University School of Development and Social Engineering has launched Bachelor of English and Communication Studies (BECS) program for the first time in Nepal.
Admission Eligibility and Procedure
- Anyone who has completed 10+2 or intermediate level or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized HS Board/College is eligible for applying to Bachelor of English and Communication Studies (BECS).
- Applicants are selected from a merit list of entrance examination conducted by the School of Development and Social Engineering.
A reasonable fee is set for the program which is payable in instalments by semester.
As per the rules of PU scholarship, up to 20 per cent students, who have completed SLC from public schools, may get scholarship. Separate application is required as per PU Scholarship procedure.
Professional Jobs in
- Ministry of Foreign affairs
- Ministry of Commerce,
- United Nations Systems,
- Multilateral and bilateral organizations,
- Foreign diplomatic agencies,
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs),
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOS),
- Banking and Finance,
- Other private sectors
- Form Distribution: Till 15th Kartik 2074 (1 November, 2017)
- Entrance Examination: 17th Kartik 2074 (3 November, 2017)
School of Development and Social Engineering
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Mobile: 9856021986, 9856034633