Padmashree College is seeking to appoint dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated professionals for Internship and Placement Officer.
The internship and placement officers of Padmashree College assist students in finding placements with the right companies. The objective is to help students transition into the workforce by giving them practical experience. The professionals search for placement possibilities that fit the preferences and talents of their student candidates.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant field.
Must pass minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and Nepali.
Interested candidates can send their CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com
Roles, Duties & Responsibilities
- Discovering prospects for student placement and internships.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with pupils to find out their preferences and skills.
- Communication between students and employers while on an internship or in a placement.
- Fostering connections with regional agencies that offer placement.
- Negotiating placement arrangements with service providers.
- Providing students with information and proof of placements.