Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment, and Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment has called for the application to recruit Nurses in the Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT) hospitals.
Interested and Eligible nurses who are willing to work as nurses in hospitals in the UK under the following terms of employment and fulfill the eligibility criteria listed below to register and submit their application online on the Department’s web portal ferms.dofe.gov.np by October 19, 2023.
- Job Title: Nurse (Band 5)
- Number: Up to 100
- Monthly Salary: GBP £2,367 (subject to tax and national insurance deductions)
- Other benefits: As per UK NHS Rule
- Number of standard working hours in a week: 37.5
- Annual leave: 27 days plus public bank holidays (on pro-rata basis)
- Accommodation: First three months of free accommodation provided by HHFT
- Overtime: As per UK Law
- Contract period: 3 years (plus the option to extend)
- Extension of Contract period: As per UK Law
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Be a Nepali citizen holding a valid Nepali passport. There is no age or gender restriction.
- Have completed either of the following academic qualifications: Staff Nurse, bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSc or BN), or master’s degree in nursing from a recognised institution of the Government of Nepal or abroad.
- Hold a valid professional license from the Nepal Nursing Council.
- 2 years of recent professional experience in a registered hospital in Nepal at the time of application.
- Either of one following English language proficiency:
- For IELTS, candidates require at least a score of 7 in the reading, listening, and speaking sections and a score of 6.5 in the writing section.
- For OET, candidates require a Grade B in the reading, writing, and listening sections and a Grade C+ in the writing section.
Conditions for Applicants
- Should not possess a criminal record.
- Should not have resided or worked illegally in the UK.
- Does not have a physical and/or medical condition that prevents the applicant from working as a nurse in a hospital setting, after reasonable adjustments have been made.
- Applicants should register, fill, and submit the online form on the web portal ferms.dofe.gov.np of the department.
- After verification of applications submitted on the FERMS, applicants shall be notified about selection/rejection for the next stage through email and SMS.
- After the successful verifying of documents by DoFE, they will be called for interviews.
- After the interviews, a list of final selected candidates for recruitment shall be published. They will also be personally notified through email, SMS, and other media.
View the notice below: