edusanjal.com, established in 2010 A.D. is Nepal's leading education portal. For the last nine years, it has helped millions of Nepali students, schools and colleges by providing timely, accurate and unbiased information about courses, scholarships, careers, colleges among others.
To serve our visitors and clients better in upcoming days, edusanjal is seeking applications from passionate and smart people who are acute, self motivated and passionate in education and business sector.
Eligible candidates are welcome to apply for the post of Sales Executive at edusanjal.
Position: Sales Executive
Total Nos: Five (5)
- Must have completed Bachelors degree or waiting for the results
- Must have excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Respect the value of other people's time
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with rejection
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- Reach out to potential customers (Academic Institutions) through various online and offline marketing means like Email, Calls, LinkedIn etc.
- Visit our valued customers, understand their needs and recommending suitable product or services for their benefits.
- Research and Analyze about ongoing marketing strategies of edusanjal and develop comprehensive report based on the same
- Represent the company in various events and facilitate in promotion and branding of company, its products/ services
- Maintain effective relation with our valued customers through offline visits and engagement
- Have Good communication and presentation skills
- Have Good writing and analyzing skills
- Have Outspoken and Persuasive Nature
- Should have his/her own vehicle (two wheeler or four wheeler) and driving license
- 1-2 years of experience in Service Sales, freshers can also apply
Basic salary ( Rs. 20,000) + Commission on each Sales + Travel Allowance + Performance-based Salary + Provident Fund
Working Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM
If you meet the requirements and can carry out the responsibilities, send us your commitment letter and CV with expected salary to [email protected].
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2019
Short listed candidates will be called for the interview in rolling basis. Initial screening will be done based on your commitment, and your track record of performance related to the work areas at edusanjal.com.