The ideal applicant for this position is a dedicated and knowledgeable professional with enthusiasm in the education and business sectors who can help us better serve our clients and visitors in the future days.
Position: Sales Executive
No of Positions: One
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Minimum two years experience in sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Valid two-wheeler license
- Customer service and active listening skills
- Presentation skill
- Self Confidence
- Motivation in Sales
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Plan and schedule meetings with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Coordinate with other departments for smooth delivery of services, issuance of tax invoices, and timely payment collection.
- Recommend product improvements or new products by taking reference from the market.
- Record daily visits in the CRM to properly analyze client behavior and collecting feedback for the further sales process
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, and weekly work plans
Working Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM (Flexible)
If you meet the requirements and can carry out the responsibilities, send us your commitment letter and CV with expected salary to [email protected]
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
Short listed candidates will be called for the interview in rolling basis. Initial screening will be done based on your commitment, and your track record of performance related to the work areas at edusanjal.com.
Edusanjal, established in 2010 A.D. is Nepal's leading education portal. For the last eleven years, it has helped millions of Nepali students, schools and colleges by providing timely, accurate and unbiased information about courses, scholarships, careers, colleges among others.